- City Departments
EMS Billing now done through Emergicon
Who is Emergicon?
Emergicon, LLC, based in Dallas, TX was formed in 2006 to fill a need in the ambulance billing services industry by providing municipalities and private companies with a better solution for processing ambulance claims.
How will billing work?
Emergicon Emergency Medical Consultants will bill a patient's medical insurance first. The remaining balance, in an itemized bill, will be sent to the patient's responsible party. To discuss bill, you can call Emergicon Emergency Medical Consultants at 877-602-2060 or 972-602-2060. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I don't pay my bill, will I be refused EMS?
No, an unpaid balance will not affect requests for future service. Emergicon Emergency Medical Consultants will send an additional invoice to your insurance provider and you for the remaining balance.
What if I need further assistance?
Contact our Billing Specialist should you need further assistance.
- Contact Chief Lisa Camp for more information
- Information about Medicare Hearings and Appeals
- Know and understand your right to privacy
- View frequently asked questions
- How do I communicate with the Billing staff?
- How do I arrange monthly payments on my City of La Porte EMS account?
- How to read my Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) for Part B?
- I have received a bill from the City of La Porte EMS without any indication that my insurance has been filed, how did this happen?
- What address do I send the Medicare appeals form to?
- What do I need to know to appeal my Medicare claim denial?
- Where can I find the Medicare appeal forms?
- Why did I receive an ambulance bill when I was not transported to a hospital?